Plumbing is SO out of my world of DIY. I have unclogged, fixed a leak, but nothing quite like this.
It took me 30 minutes to unscrew the parts to this faucet before I could even begin the installment. Once I got everything prepped, I started with the faucet. I silicone caulked the faucet in place and tightened it down to the vanity. It may never come off!
When I started to install the knobs, I ran into a small error. I swear I measured, double and triple checked that everything would work out. Unfortunately, it wasn’t working out. The right fit beautifully, the left didn’t! Time to improvise. I took the decorative plates off and installed them anyhow. It was perfect! Good thing because I’m certain these aren’t ever coming unscrewed from the vanity top!